FOP Developers:

I am readying the first installment of the font refactoring work, and am
wanting to make all reasonable efforts to make sure that this work doesn't
break anything. I have the following questions about the automated testing:

1. The W3C tests are for standards compliance as opposed to regression
testing. Am I correct in assuming that they are not relevant for the work I
am doing? Or is it SOP to regression test against these as well?

2. Out of the box, the build.xml wants FOP 0.20.3. Since I am testing
against some baseline jar file (I was planning on testing against the
current maintenance branch cvs), is it OK to simply change the build.xml to
the correct version, or am I missing something here?

Victor Mote