From: Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 10:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Integration of Peter's work

> It is part of a reason, though it's not a primary reason.  The number one reason
is that the area I have most understanding in is layout and it seems Keiron's setting
the pace there, so I'm watching, waiting, and learning.  Anomalous document
resolution and overconstraint relaxing, which is an area I'd like to develop out, is
something that's still working nebulously in my mind and on the Wiki, especially
since I think it will have to be grafted on to the layout system at hand, and I'm
watching where things go with that.

I have some ideas happening but it could be a while. Hopefully it will at least make
it possible to start to approach the problems you have started looking at with the
overconstained relaxing.

It would be good to have Peter's work integrated.

Keiron.