Victor,

There's a slight problem here. My files can only be built successfully with a mod to forrest.build.xml that copies the contents of resources/scripts into context. If forrestbot is building off CVS with a slightly elderly version (and I understand the current CVS is going to be a little broken for a while) the file codedisplay.js will not be picked up.

I just took a look, and the .js files is not being picked up.

It *might* be OK provided the live site update doesn't prune redundant files.

Peter

Victor Mote wrote:
Keiron Liddle wrote:

Peter, Keiron: how is the web site updated? I thought there was a
cron job every few hours?

Currently it only updates the site here: http://forrestbot.cocoondev.com (seems to be down at the moment) From this site you can update the main site by entering the correct name/password, I'll send offlist.

OK, I am a little slow, but I finally figured out that this URL should be
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org. Once you get there, there are instructions
about obtaining a password.

Victor Mote

-- Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/ "Lord, to whom shall we go?"