Jeremias Maerki wrote:
As I thought, not so easy.
Well, never mind.

A possible
solution, though dangerous ATM, would be to dump the maintenance branch
PDF lib and use the one from the trunk. :-)

Keiron once noted there were severe API changes. If you still want to look at it, I have a voluminous path for better error reporting in the works but it should be ready next week and you have free reign.

Because hyphenation license updates seem to be slow, what about
doing an rc3 in 10-15 days? We'll get rid of this duplicated text
problem which poeple complain about much too often and get also
a more thourough test of the encryption stuff.

J.Pietschmann