On another issue, Victor, *please* don't forget to
fully qualify the import statements -- that's one of
our coding conventions and very helpful in grokking
code -- a "import org.apache.fop.apps.*;" was added
last week in the PDFRenderer.java:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pdf/PDFRenderer.java.diff?r1=1.9&r2=1.10&diff_format=h

Thanks,
Glen