Glen Mazza wrote:

1.) Please go ahead and commit the code on your side
right now--Gump will complain for the next couple of
days before the change is made on our side, however. But it's easiest for me to code against something
already made.

This is done. The commit includes a couple of other more minor fixes - but the patch I gave you has just the TextPainter fixes.

2.)  I'd love to hand off the transcoders to your team
on a silver platter--[...]  Let's
hold this as a hopeful goal for 1.0 though, once it
stabilizes (and works!, which may be far off).

Ok that is fine with me.

3.)  Be ready to answer questions I may have over the
next few days to fix the transcoders--on 0.20.x
production and 1.0 development.  (I suspect though,
the changes will turn out to be quite simple.)

Certainly don't hesitate to ask.

4.)  Let us know when this change will appear in the
next beta release--we will update our library
distributed in production & development.

Will do.

Thanks, Glen

I've attached the patch (hope it isn't too large),
commit it if it is easier for you (let me know). For
examples of the type of changes you will need to
make take
a look at batik.gvt.font.AWTGVTGlyphVector.

  All the aci.getAttribute(FOREGROUND) need to be
fixed.  While some changes are needed in the
(from a while ago actually - these aren't as severe
I will try and put togeather a patch for you). Most
of these
changes will be in the PDFTextPainter ( there may be
TextPainters that need updating in FOP as well).

__________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

Reply via email to