Question, Joerg, we implement fo:block as multiple
Area.Blocks in those cases where an fo:block would
consume more than one page (or, more precisely, its
assigned region on the page).  One Area.Block for each
page the fo:block consumes.

I am assuming this is just an implementation
convenience for us--just to confirm, the spec does
allow for an fo:block to consume more than one page,
correct?  I wasn't able to find otherwise.

Glen

--- "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First lets get it working, worry later about memory.
> The current state
> of the art is already wasting ressources.

+1