Incidentally, for 1.0, I had difficulty in getting RTF
to work with simple FO documents.  It seems to
generate an RTF-based script, but Windows isn't
accepting it on my machine. Wordpad just opens it up
as text, showing the underlying RTF script-code.  Has
anyone else tried the 1.0 RTF renderer?

Glen