Team,

I deprecated some of the methods in XSLTInputHandler
to encourage use of JAXP.  Any problems here--this was
basically agreed to, but several months ago--I just
never got to it.

Also, big issue--I'm trying to implement command-line
XSLT <param> handling.  Most of the code came from
Xalan--quite simple to add.  The only problem is that
I'm unsure how to configure the XMLFilter (line
175-176 below) with the xslt parameters.

If I had a Transformer or TransformerHandler object,
it would be simple setParameter() calls.  But such
methods don't exist with XMLFilter or XMLReader.
Anyone have an idea what to do?  The code in question
is at line 175-188 in the link below.

Thanks,
Glen

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/apps/XSLTInputHandler.java?annotate=1.11