On Jun 8, 2004, at 6:48 PM, Peter B. West wrote:
It's not a question of moving away, necessarily. What I'm looking for is a supplementary facility. Look at
http://xml.apache.org/fop/design/alt.design/properties/classes- overview.html
and click on one of the class name links on the left of the main page, e.g. PropNames. That opens an iframe with the source. On linux, in Mozilla, it also positions the iframe at the top of the page. Clicking the link again - it's a toggle - restores the previous position of the page. When I first set is up, this tidy behaviour was not available on Windows using either Mozilla or IE, but that may have changed by now.

FWIW, it works nicely in Mac OS X 10.3.4, Safari 1.2.2 (v125.7) (although it doesn't position the iFrame at the top of the page) as well as Mozilla 1.7b (where it *does* jump to the top of the iFrame).

The problem is that there was no clean way to automatically generate the htmlized source. It's that supplementary facility that I'm looking for.

OK. I'll see what I can dig up on the subject. If you have any other keywords I can use in my search, by all means, send 'em my way!

Web Maestro Clay