Peter,

On Jun 29, 2004, at 7:04 PM, Peter B. West wrote:
Clay,

FYI, Java 1.4 javadoc tool supports a -linksource argument, which generates html of source files. However, the process seems to have pretty much the same restrictions as the Maven JXR - the only references are to line numbers, which is just about the most useless form imaginable.

It might be of interest to someone at a later stage to look at extending the standard doclet to utilise Javasrc to perform that generation.

Did you get a chance to try the procedure Nicola recommended[1]? I haven't gotten a successful build yet, but I'm still working at it. When I do, I'll try to do as he suggested.

BTW, how does Simon's recent Documentation[2] figure in to this?

[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=108680587917268&w=2

[2]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=108844739724995&w=2