I'd meant to comment on this before, but was hoping for a little discussion from other FOP committers. Perhaps I was waiting until the body got even 'colder'...

Speaking for myself, I want to be clear that I (and I assume others) feel very fortunate to have had the benefit of the work of Peter B. West on the alt.design portion of FOP. With the possibility of Peter moving on to work with Defoe, I just wanted to thank you personally, Peter, for your hard work and always welcome (IMHO) contributions.

Glen's lead off below (jokingly 'not waiting until the body is cold...' as it were) is probably an appropriate course of action to take (although I would've tried to find a way to sugar-coat it ;-)).

But I want to be clear, that (at least in my eyes) Peter (and for that matter Victor and other inactive committers) are welcome--nay encouraged--to comment and contribute to FOP development now and in the future.

Web Maestro Clay