--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> To be completely honest, I was a bit disappointed
> when after a couple of
> months absence, finally able to check out the
> sources again, I had to find
> that the whole Visitor design just got kicked out

Andreas, we thoroughly discussed the issue for more
than a week [1] and you were more than welcome to take
part in the discussion.  You opted not to.

[1]

> --before I even had a
> chance to study it more closely...

You were completely silent for several months, a
period several score times long enough for you to
"study it more closely" were you so inclined...Again,
you could have checked in with an email or two during
the period.

I disagree with you that FOP should have ceased all
development during the four or five months you were
off the list.  Open-source doesn't work that way.

Glen