On Nov 15, 2004, at 2:40 PM, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
Thank you, Maestro! (saved me the time to look them up, hehe ;-) )

Glad to be of service...

It really sounds like a good 'marketing' idea to me (if this would
facilitate bundling with the different Unix-based packages)

Me too. As they say in show business... any news--even bad news--is good publicity. (not that I actually believe that or am in showbusiness).

BTW: I have one for you to add to the resources page (PDF post-processing
related)
http://www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/

Seems a very nifty tool.

When [argh!] the site goes live [argh!] it will be there. ([argh] still struggling with Compliance Page and a couple of other 'little' problems...). But I've still got a cheery attitude about it!

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>