Glen Mazza wrote:
No--I think it is that Leader, by being a subclass of
FObj, implements the Constants interface, which has a
(class?) called LeaderPattern.

An inner interface.

 (I'm unsure why it
doesn't work in 1.3--that is strange.)

Me too. Java 1.3 didn't recognize the identifier LeaderPattern, perhaps there was a change between 1.3 and 1.4 regarding access to nested interfaces by implementing classes.

Anyway, what's the point of having the constants both in
the Constants interface and nested interfaces? I'm confused.

[buildfile]

Well, now that the FOP website is generated by Forrest, the various html-* targets could be removed, couldn't they?

J.Pietschmann