--- "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway, what's the point of having the constants
> both in
> the Constants interface and nested interfaces? I'm
> confused.

I originally wanted to retain it just to make the code
better self-documenting.  One can see the constants
relevant for each property that one is coding with,
and code with less concern of coding a constant
outside the allowed set of constant values for the
property.

But now that I think more about it, the spec already
takes care of the former concern, and as for the
latter problem, whenever it occurs, it would just a
bug to be identified and removed.  It would not be the
end of the world.  So I now tend to agree with
removing those nested interfaces in the Constants
class.  Any objections?

> >>[buildfile]
>
> Well, now that the FOP website is generated by
> Forrest,
> the various html-* targets could be removed,
> couldn't they?

Makes sense.

Glen