Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
Most of you will probably have heard that ApacheCon Europe will be happening in
July. I think it would be great if FOP would somehow be visible there.

Yes, maybe a FOP BOF.

There's a call for participation ending 2005-03-04. Any ideas?

Who's planning to go to Stuttgart? I won't miss it! It would be cool to

I'm not sure about the tutorials/sessions (quite a few €€€) but I'm absolutely planning to come to Stuttgart (it's less than 100 km from here)

meet some of you there, especially those I haven't met personally or on
the phone yet. Also, it might be a great opportunity for a little
hackathon.

and some drinks ;-)

Christian