Simon Pepping wrote:
I am not sure why you consider this an insult to you. I can imagine
that Jörg is a bit annoyed about the matter because at the time of the
quoted email I did not react very enthousiastically.

I'm not annoyed about the matter, nor did I intend to insult anyone.

The ASF switched server machines, and I didn't have time yet to
check where the content went. The original files should be in the
project directory on my laptop, somewhere. I can search and repost
semi-functional, completely undocumented code if there's enough
interest. Unfortunately, child care (my son is 6 month now), a new
job, looking for a new home and other projects don't leave much time.

J.Pietschmann