I have an example document with the following layout:

 <!-- defines page layout -->
  <fo:layout-master-set>

    <!-- layout for the first page -->
    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="all"
                  page-height="11in"
                  page-width="8.5in"
                  margin-top=".5in"
                  margin-bottom=".5in"
                  margin-left=".5in"
                  margin-right=".5in">
      <fo:region-body margin-bottom=".75in"/>
      <fo:region-after extent=".5in"/>
    </fo:simple-page-master>

  </fo:layout-master-set>

Some of the pages intrude into the region-after.  I've been perusing the
website but haven't found some kind of status page that lists an object or
property level conformance status.  Is this suppose to be working in the
current CVS trunk?

-- Alex Milowski "The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity of the
considered."