One minor item to add. I have modified my local build.xml to include
source="1.3" in the javac element. This means the bytecode my Java 5.0
environment generates at least runs under 1.4 and 1.3. This mainly
helps me to switch between 5.0 and 1.4 without having to recompile. I
wonder if this change should go into svn?

Manuel