Finn Bock wrote:

[Andreas L Delmelle]

Any hint appreciated.

I have added support for the default values in a TableBorderPrecedence property maker class.

Since I have added a new file to SVN must I do something to make line ending right?

Yes you need to set the SVN property svn:eol-style=native

Is there a way in our test system to check the values of properties in the fo tree?

No. The layout engine tests can only check values in the Area Tree XML. So you could modify the XML Renderer to output FO Tree values that you want to check. ALthough you might want to make this optional as I'm not very keen on having FO Tree data in the Area Tree output.

Chris