Rather complex area, line building. One that is a little under-present
in our testcases so far. I believe you're correct (comments in 4.6 and
7.15.4), but I have the impression that we'd actually need to look at
this from a more general angle eventually. Not necessarily right now, of
course. But it may be good to start building up test cases and the
knowledge on all the advanced aspects of line building.