Uhm, given that we've decided to remove the hyphenation patterns
entirely, we can't do these tests at all. D'oh!

BTW, which of the rhaeto-romanic dialects would you like to have
hyphenation files for? Probably at least the (artificial) Rumantsch
Grischun but some people from that area would probably kick you for
supporting that language. *bg*