I've had a idea, hopefully a good one. If the disabled-testcases.txt
were rewritten as an XML file additional information could be added to
each disabled test case why it is disabled. This information could be
transformed by Forrest into a page ("known issues") for our website. And
it could even be used as content for a release notes document.

Example:

block-container_reference-orientation_bug36391.xml
block_font-stretch.xml

becomes:

<disabled-testcases>
  <testcase name="block-container_reference-orientation_bug36391"
bugzilla="36391">
    Blah describes the deficiency of the test case blah.
  </testcase>
  <testcase name="block_font-stretch">
    font-stretch is not implemented, yet.
  </testcase>
</disabled-testcases>

Anyone want to take a stab? No knowledge about FOP internals needed.