I could spare an hour most evenings, if that's enough.

Mark Gaywood

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:39 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Volunteer wanted - disabled-testcases.txt in XML

I've had a idea, hopefully a good one. If the disabled-testcases.txt
were rewritten as an XML file additional information could be added to
each disabled test case why it is disabled. This information could be
transformed by Forrest into a page ("known issues") for our website. And
it could even be used as content for a release notes document.

Example:

block-container_reference-orientation_bug36391.xml
block_font-stretch.xml

becomes:

<disabled-testcases>
  <testcase name="block-container_reference-orientation_bug36391"
bugzilla="36391">
    Blah describes the deficiency of the test case blah.
  </testcase>
  <testcase name="block_font-stretch">
    font-stretch is not implemented, yet.
  </testcase>
</disabled-testcases>

Anyone want to take a stab? No knowledge about FOP internals needed.

Jeremias Maerki

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying of , or any action taken in
reliance upon, it is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.