Jeremias Maerki wrote:

I think having the opportunity to provide a .NET version of FOP would
widen the number of potential users considerably especially since
to my knowledge there's no usable open source .NET FO implementation out
there. Depending on the license situation (IKVM is BSD but GNU Classpath
is LGPL) we could even think about distributing .NET binaries.

I think that's a good move and definitely would be well accepted in the .NET community. I could help you on that. And besides IKVM what do yo uthink about other options - using J# or even porting to C#?
--
Oleg