Hi Andreas,

Thanks for support. At last I'm not daydreaming about this bug ;)

I also spotted that after this SVN update that introduced this bug FOP
started to complain:

> The extent in inline-progression-direction (width) of a table is bigger than
> the available space (468000mpt > 420000mpt) (fo:table, location: 323/133)
> The extent in inline-progression-direction (width) of a table is bigger than
> the available space (468000mpt > 420000mpt) (fo:table, location: 440/124)

... when the margin-left="-4pc" for fo:block is set like that:

>                       <fo:block font-family="Garamond,Symbol,ZapfDingbats"
> margin-left="-4pc">
>                               <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%"
> border-bottom-width="0.5pt" border-bottom-style="solid"
> border-bottom-color="black">
>                                       <fo:table-column column-number="1"
> column-width="proportional-column-width(1)" />
>                                       <fo:table-column column-number="2"
> column-width="proportional-column-width(1)" />
>                                       <fo:table-column column-number="3"
> column-width="proportional-column-width(1)" />
>                                       <fo:table-body>
>                                               <fo:table-row height="14pt">
>                                                       <fo:table-cell
> text-align="left" display-align="before">
>                                                               <fo:block>
>
> <fo:block />
>                                                               </fo:block>
>                                                       </fo:table-cell>
>                                                       <fo:table-cell
> text-align="center" display-align="before">
>                                                               <fo:block>
>
> <fo:block />
>                                                               </fo:block>
>                                                       </fo:table-cell>
>                                                       <fo:table-cell
> text-align="right" display-align="before">
>                                                               <fo:block>
>
> <fo:block />
>                                                               </fo:block>
>                                                       </fo:table-cell>
>                                               </fo:table-row>
>                                       </fo:table-body>
>                               </fo:table>
>                       </fo:block>

I don't know if it is a really something that a should care about... but
now I receive lot of this errors (warnings ?).

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|