Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
Vincent,

I'm sorry. I almost forgot about your patch.

Fop is free software, and as such work is done when time is available.
So no need to worry ;-)

Moreover my patched Fop still doesn't pass the unitary tests. I'm trying to figure out what is going on but so far I've spent more time fighting against Eclipse to make the debugger work on the junit system than searching for errors. Not sure yet if I've won.

I started working on the
intermediate format and realized that I would need to do some changes
related to font handling in the area tree. Not a good idea if bigger
changes are waiting. I'm going to look at your patch tomorrow morning (CET). In the meantime, please get a signed ICLA (and a CCLA, if
necessary) to the ASF's secretary. Details here:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

ICLA faxed a few minutes ago. No need for CCLA, it's a personal work.
While we are on the legal issues, I've taken from FOray an entire class (PDFFontFileStream) plus some lines of code (put in PDFFont). It is perhaps time to contact Victor? How, what, when, etc. ?

Thanks,