hi, me again

I looked into this some more and it seems to me that
if PropertyList would check attribute namespaces
before trying to convert them this would be handled
nicely (i figured out that fobj has a reference to
the responsible element so accessing its namespace is
easy).

I might be going out on a limb - maybe logging unknown
attributes is the right thing to do(?) But why would
FOP even consider attributes out of a non-fo namespace?

well, here's a patch that does the namespace check
just FYI. Looking forward to hear what you guys think.

Regards!
Nils