Hi,

I'm thinking about setting up a page on the FOP-wiki where I would put up the goals for my proposal. That way I could give the link when submitting my application.

Nice idea, indeed. I've taken the liberty of implementing it and created
a new Wiki page for the SoC, linked from the DeveloperPages [1]. The
idea is to have a main page listing the various proposals, with a link
to each proposal's dedicated page. You'll just have to add yours.

I've put a first draft regarding float implementation. Any comment is
welcome, especially regarding scheduling (I've no idea of the time each
task may need - never done project estimations!), and typos. Thanks.

Vincent

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/GoogleSummerOfCode2006