Same here, I've added an entry for auto table layout, right after Vincents.

Patrick

Vincent Hennebert wrote:

Ok, I've added an entry for floats implementation.

I'll be off-line from tomorrow until the 6th of may. Just hoping no
particular problem will occur during my absence. Anyway, if I don't
answer mails that's just normal.

Vincent

Jeremias Maerki a écrit :

Yes, please add entries for the two projects. That Wiki page is the
first station. I'm not sure, yet, who exactly will transfer the
proposals to Google (can't remember from last year, either), but the
first step is to identify the projects inside the ASF. I'll need to read
through the whole mentoring info and stuff during the weekend. You can
list me as a mentor on both projects. If I can get help from another FOP
committer mentoring, all the better.