Nah, already fixed it. Looks like I did not port a change I did for the
variant that breaks property inheritance to the compliant variant. As
soon as you use margin-left instead of start-indent the results came out
wrong because the code tried to unnecessarily back-calculate the margin
and from that the start-indent again although that value is exlicitely
set in the case where it went wrong.