Hi Sebastian,

Sorry For replying so late. I had used the FOP and is working fine for me.
The arabic text are comming properly.
The text is comming properly only if we specify the writting mode in block
container other than that if I specify in cell or block it wont work.

The FOP which u had specified is a partial. Actually I m using a java file
to which i am sending xml & xsl fo as byte array & returning a pdf as byte
array It uses Driver class etc for rendering.

Can u please Help or suggest me to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Sen