Hi Sebastian,

     By using your fop only I am able to print in arabic, Not with the
normal fop.  Noraml fop does not support block container & writting mode.
In the Fop given by you It prints properly only when-
1) If I specify writting-mode="rl-tb" in the blockcontainer
 other than that if I specify in other place like fo:block than the text are
not comming properly.

Using Command Prompt I am able to print It, But Now My Problem is In my
project I am using a java class file in which I send Xml,XSLT and get pdf as
Byte Array (Note: The File is the same which we get in apache to which we
send xml,xslt files).  In this file Driver Class is also used for rendering
to pdf which is not present in your FOP.

Can u please Help or suggest me to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Prakash Sen