Hi,

When I run that testcase I get this console output:

    [junit] [INFO] LayoutEngineTestSuite$1 - Starting
table_table-layout_auto_1.xml
    [junit] [WARN] FONode - Warning(Unknown location): fo:table,
table-layout="auto" is currently not supported by FOP
    [junit] [WARN] BreakingAlgorithm - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the
available area. (fo:block, "The white-lipped snail (Cepaea hortensis) is a
very close relative of)
    [junit] [WARN] BreakingAlgorithm - Line 2 of a paragraph overflows the
available area. (fo:block, "The white-lipped snail (Cepaea hortensis) is a
very close relative of)
    [junit] [WARN] BreakingAlgorithm - Line 3 of a paragraph overflows the
available area. (fo:block, "The white-lipped snail (Cepaea hortensis) is a
very close relative of)
    [junit] [WARN] BreakingAlgorithm - Line 4 of a paragraph overflows the
available area. (fo:block, "The white-lipped snail (Cepaea hortensis) is a
very close relative of)
    [junit] [WARN] BreakingAlgorithm - Line 5 of a paragraph overflows the
available area. (fo:block, "The white-lipped snail (Cepaea hortensis) is a
very close relative of)

So my questions would be:
1. Why after applying Patrick's patch FOP still reports that
table-layout="auto" is not supported (should I make some code changes myself
to prevent that warning)? I think that patch purpose is exactly to support
that feature.

2. Those BreakingAlgorithm warnings - are they ok or also require some (not
yet done/completed) code tweaking?

Uh, don't blame me for my first blind steps into that area.

Thank you.

Andrejus