Jeremias Maerki a écrit :
> If anyone has any requirements for XSL-FO 2.0 which I should bring up at
> the workshop in Heidelberg next week, please let me know. Deadline
> 2006-10-16 so I have time to prepare.

Jörg's comments just reminded me of something I think is missing in the
current spec:
Enable the "compact box" scheme specified in CSS2: if an inline box is
short enough to fit in the margin of the following block box, it is put
in the margin; otherwise, it is transformed into a block box to be put
before the following block box.

That allows to mimic the DT/DD items of HTML:

term    the definition of the term "term". The definition of the term
        "term". The definition of the term "term". The definition of the
        term "term". The definition of the term "term".

Another term too long to fit in the margin
        the definition of the "too long term". The definition of the
        "too long term". The definition of the "too long term". The
        definition of the "too long term".

Unless I'm wrong, I don't think this is currently possible to do that in
XSL-FO.

Thanks,