Jeremias Maerki wrote:

If anyone has any requirements for XSL-FO 2.0 which I should bring up at
the workshop in Heidelberg next week, please let me know. Deadline
2006-10-16 so I have time to prepare.

Luca, are you going, too? How do you travel?

Yes, I'm going.

I think I'll travel by train, but I haven't fixed all the details yet.

I was waiting for more precise news to appear on the workshop site, but there have been no recent updates ... I should really start deciding anyway!

I think I'll end up arriving the day before the workshop, and probably leaving the day after it, so we could find plenty of time to chat about fop.

Regards
    Luca