Hi,

I am working on the postscript renderer and have a query about org.apache.fop.render.Renderer#void startPageSequence(LineArea title). Its seems a bit wrong to me that this method is invoked with just the title of the PageSequence being passed to it, surely it would be better to pass the PageSequence itself (which contains the title). I would think that the PageSequence object itself would be much more useful to the renderer. Am I missing something? Is there a good reason which I have missed as to why it is implemented in this way?

Adrian Cumiskey.