On Jul 19, 2007, at 13:34, Manuel Mall wrote:

On Thursday 19 July 2007 19:27, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
On Jul 19, 2007, at 04:06, Manuel Mall wrote:
<snip />
Sorry Andreas but I still don't get it. We have this test case

<fo:block>This is <fo:inline keep-together.within-
line="always">Blah blah blah blah!</fo:inline></fo:block>

OK, then. Where ?

inline_keep-together.xml line 39

Right... and where are are the fo:markers you were talking about?

Now what does not completely sit right with me, is that the properties are still not accessible on the inline level. Your patch transfers the keeps to the FOText itself, instead of activating the property on inline-level FOs.

That said, it obviously works, so no reason to complain.

Cheers