FYI, I've now already got working code for FOP Trunk including
documentation but without multi-page support which I'll add in the image
package branch. I know it's nearly weekend and Christmas but I'd still
like to commit this by next Wednesday or Thursday. So if anyone has
anything against this please let me know.