Jeremias,

2008/2/12, Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> + Higher compatibility with PDF viewers which are not yet
>   feature-complete.

would it be possible to create a quick PDF file with these extensions
so that I can test my favorite PDF viewers? As far as I am concerned
these are

- Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is the main app, and it should be tested
with 6, 7, and 8. Having "broken" pdf on any of those is a real
show-stopper.
- Apple QuickView
- Evince

We could set up a Wiki Test site, and I can try and test the pdf with
different versions of the software to see what exactly the impact is,
and then make a decision based on that.

> Jeremias Maerki

Max