Hi Jeremias,

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> False alarm. JPedal and kpdf, for example, have no problems
> reconstructing the correct text based on the embedded Encoding. PDFBox,

Are non-default encodings supposed to work after your latest commit?
Because I would like to test evince but I didn’t manage to produce a PDF
with a non-default encoding. When putting cyrillic characters in my FO
file I get the following kind of errors:
WARNING: Glyph 1033 (0x409, afii10058) not available in font NimbusSanL-Regu

And I still see “/Encoding /WinAnsiEncoding” in the PDF when I open it
by hand.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks,
Vincent