I can help with the release notes and changes. These are generated
through XSLT and probably just need a bit of tweaking in the sitemap.
The same probably applies to the compliance page. Maybe it was just a
small sitemap problem. I'm still for keeping the versioned docs. Maybe
you could upload what you've done to a branch (not to delay the release).
We can then try to fix the remaining issues.