On Jul 13, 2008, at 14:44, bonekrusher wrote:

Ok, when I added JAVACMD environment variable, I can not use ant. I set the
variable to:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\bin

If any exists, the variable should contain the /full/ path to the java executable, so:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\bin\java.exe

would be more correct.

Anyway, if none exists, there is also no way in which this could interfere with the build-process, so it's not necessary to create one. It's only so that Ant, if it finds a JAVACMD variable, uses that java.exe, rather than the one under %JAVA_HOME%/bin, while the build script will still display the version corresponding to the latter...