On 21.11.2008 02:46:55 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanx ;)
>
> I do believe that the plan called for a 3 months of beta before making
> it version 1...

Although that turned out to be 6 months last time.

> The last release was 0.95... in August... and not beta...
>
> So, my only question is... if this release isn't version 1, then, what
> is missing that you all feel it should be included/corrected? (that plan
> pre-dates 2005)

The list is on http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/ReleasePlanning
(scroll down to "To be done before a 1.0 release"). That's what was
created after I wanted to do a 1.0 release in June 2006. And now I'm
forcing everyone to revisit it.

> Make the list, work on it... and release the "next version"...

If it were that simple, we'd already have 100% coverage of the XSL 1.0
spec. Resources, complexity, Real-Life.... If FOP got more volunteers,
maybe....

> And you can call it the "Cloud Document Generator", after all, seams to
> exist a new crazy around the computer wannabes (meaning marketeers of
> IT) to call everything new "Cloud" (Cloud FOP?)
>
> Because, from my point of view, and my tests with it, its more then
> ready... hehehe

That's right.