--- Comment #8 from Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  2008-12-01 02:24:21 
PST ---
Created an attachment (id=22969)
 --> (
Proposed way to approach this problem.

I've attached a patch that shows how I would approach the problem. I've done
some testing but not enough to simply commit the changes. For example, I
haven't checked FileSpecs which I changed, too, as they are also using "string"
objects (they would have the same problem when encrypted). I assume Andreas
could combine this with his changes. Anyway, a second pair of eyes would be
good here. Let me know I should commit the changes.

A more critical part could be the equals() methods that I removed from many
classes I converted. I added an equals()/hashcode() pair to PDFDictionary to
compensate but I'm not sure if any of this is needed and if it still works as

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to