On 01.10.2009 17:09:48 Alexander Kiel wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,

> > I've already fixed the obvious mistakes.
>
> There are only 23 other usages in tunk. So maybe you can replace them
> all with <code>.

I'll leave that to Vincent if he wants to change it. Leaving it as is is
fine by me.

> And there are also only 57 usages of <tt>. So maybe with regexp and
> reformat code...

No, you have to go through everyone because some of them are actually
{...@link}s. Anyway, I've changed all occurrences but this is as far as you
can manipulate me into doing work I didn't really want to do today. ;-) I've
still got some real work to get done.

http://fop-dev.markmail.org/search/?q=%22Java%201.5%22 ;-)