Hi,

I am wondering, I need a basic version of table-layout=auto. It's not yet
implemented with FOP.
I am willing to set a bounty of max 250$ for it, if it's implemented to a
level that I can use it for my project.
Are there any devs interested and willing to work on this? For the bounty
it would be needed to be ready in about 3 months.

I know there is a patch in bugzilla for a older rev. that gives basic
functionality, but it fails to work when margin's are applied to the parent
block or the table itself. I have contacted the author of this patch, but I
would rather have a FOP dev work on auto-table-layout so the functionality
will be included in the trunk version so other users also benefit, and I
prefer to support some FOP dev with some money rather then a other
programmer.

Anybody interested?

Peter, NL