HI Simon,

I'm not sure it would, a very complex subject that would require a lot of
time just to understand all the considerations involved.  There is a good
reason why it has not been implemented up to now.  I think providing a more
automated build/release process would be a far more suitable and achievable
project for someone completely new to the project.

Adrian.