On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 05:29:10PM -0400, Benson Margulies wrote:
> The people who make Sonar host Apache projects for free. Many Apache
> projects have Sonar set up there, and can get findbugs and all sorts of
> other useful data without individual contributors running these tools.

Quite a beast, that measures everything and some. It would be useful
to have our code X-rayed, measured, inspected etc. at least once. But
I do not think that we will rush in to fix the reported problems.

Is this analysis run often? I did not see how one can apply for
inclusion of a project.

FOP committers, interested in having our code analysed there? See
http://nemo.sonarsource.org/ for the reports about the included open
source projects, among which quite a few ASF projects. See
http://www.sonarsource.com/ for the analysis tool itself.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping